To Qualify For the $100 (minimum – it could be higher!) Trade-In Guarantee:
- The computer should be 5 years old or newer
- It should be in generally good working order (it can be slow or have viruses or software issues)
- Physical condition should be B+ or better (no major dents or scratches)
- Include the power cord (subtract $20 for missing power cord)
- The original purchase price should have been $500 or more (I don’t sell bargain basement computers. If it was cheap when you got it, it’s not worth much now.)
NOTE: Trade-In value isn’t 100% set in stone. You’ll get a higher trade-in value if you’re trading in for a more expensive computer. Trade-In value is NOT the same as cash value. If you want me to buy the computer outright, it’s generally about 50% of its trade-in value.
Get a Quote Now!