|Processor Type||Intel Pentium 4405Y|
|# of Cores||2|
|Memory (RAM)||4GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive (Storage)||250GB SSD (Solid State Drive)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Warranty||30 Days Parts & Labor|
New vs. Refurbished – Speed Test (Video)
Why Buy a Computer From Austin’s Computers?
- My computers have no bloatware or garbage software
- I only use the highest quality replacement parts and don't cut corners in my refurbishing process
- Included is a 30 day parts & labor warranty. After the warranty period, if you have a problem I'll put a percentage of what you paid towards another computer, or I'll fix it for a certain percentage off (the percentage depends on how long you've owned the computer; if you've owned it for 6 months it will be like 80%, if it's been 6 years……not a whole lot).
- Antivirus is included with every computer I sell
- You get a much better bang for your buck compared to buying from the big box stores – a faster computer for less money…who wouldn't want that?
- I'll give you trade-in value towards your new computer if your old one is 5 years old or newer. I take computers in any and all condition.
- I apply performance tweaks to my systems so they're faster than anything you can buy new at the big box store for a similar price (or even a few hundred dollars more in some cases).